Friday, June 26, 2015

Etekcity Electric Heavy-Duty Pencil Sharpener, Automatic in and out

The Penicl Sharpner by Etekcity has became my favorite go to sharpener for my writings and drawings. This one is very sleek and I love the easy plug in to the outlet to use, instead of batteries. The product is so heavy duty and nicely built to last long. I love how it has that additional ability to take the pencil in and turn it back out, you don't need to pull to check if it's done. The Sharpener seems to do the work for you and I love that it's so simple to get a sharp point every time. It really is a great family item to own, not difficult to use and very safe around even the kids. For me, the Etekcity Pencil Sharpener saves me money and is such a nice size for storing and taking with me when I travel!

It's easy to get a nice sharp point without it breaking off and fast too!
It's an excellent product and a really nice sharpener! I am very pleased with the quality and the nice exterior, silver color.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers