Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tonor 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse USB 2.0 Receiver for PC Laptop Gray Black-12

I think for a simple black mouse, the Tonor Wireless Optical Mouse is really nice! It's sleek and smooth design is comfortable for the hand to hold on too. I also enjoy that the ability to switch form 800, 1200, and 1600 with just a click of the button. I love that I can easily switch from forward and back from the mouse, no need to click the arrows on my computer when I have this mouse connected. 

Here are a few other features I enjoy about this mouse:
  • Plug and Play - Just plug the small USB Receiver into the PC and begin enjoying a smooth gliding mouse.
  • DPI Speed -  Can be adjusted from 800 - 1200 - 1600 from the mouse easily. 
  • Wireless - You can be far away from the computer, 33 feet away and still have access to use the computer. I haven't tried this distance, but I have tried from about 15 feet from my computer. It really works great and I doubt, I'd ever need to be that far from my computer, but it is great to know I can be a great distance and still use my PC.

Finally, it's a nice mouse and very easy to use. Perfect for anyone who plays games, does normal work on their computer, and just for browsing. It is just a wonderful mouse to own and works great!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers