Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Non Slip Skid Toeless Yoga Pilates Socks with Grips - By StickyFeet

Non Slip Skid Toeless Yoga Pilates Socks with Grips are such a wonderful pair of socks, for yoga or not! I love the way I can let my feet feel free and not wrapped up like regular socks, but able to move my toes and touch the mat and ground as I stretch. The bottom has those nonslip grips, which make it easier to move and bend, without sliding all over. The stretchy rim of the socks on the ankles, really does attach well to your skin, keeping it from being to loose or falling down when doing any type of move or even if your just going out to the store in these, with shoes. I never enjoyed socks that just felt like they slip down lower and lower, but I had no problem like that with these!

Excellent design, very comfortable and I'm loving the color as well!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers