Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lavisha Sterling Silver Crystal Pendant Necklace

The Lavisha Sterling Silver Crystal Pendant with almost reminds of a water drop is such a beautiful piece of jewelry, made of sterling silver. It's shape makes me think of a drop of water and all the fun times I had with my sister at the beach, at a water theme park and so many more. I love how it hangs down on my neck, perfect for any outfit and very well polished because the light reflects it at every angle.

Features I love about this Lavisha Pendant Drop Necklace:
  • 18 inch Length - The chain is also pure silver and has a normal size 18 inches to it. Perfect for many who don't want one that's too tight or too loose. This is a perfect size around my neck, it hangs at a perfect level and easy to open and close or just slide it over my head.
  • The Design and Style - I love how simple it is, with the silver and the CZ in the center. Even a simple silver piece of jewelry is very stunning, but with the Lavisha Sterling Silver 
  • Crystal Pendant you have that beautiful crystal design and detailing. Plus, the polished look makes it even more dazzling when natural or indoor light reflects off of it.
  • 925 Silver - Love that it's real sterling silver and not just silver. However, it's very affordable and would make a great gift or just a special treat for yourself! 
  • Price - Perfect for such a gorgeous piece of jewelry. Anyone could really afford under 20 dollars to own a really beautiful Water Drop pendant style Necklace. So very affordable!
Finally, as a gift to a friend, family member, or just for yourself. the Water Drop Necklace is a beauty! I love it anytime of day or night and for any occasions.


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers