Saturday, May 2, 2015

Fanrun Women Earrings and Rings Review

3 beautiful pieces from Fanrun a supplier of women's jewelry.

I love the look of these earrings, they are nice and sparkly with the Cubic Zirconia going all the way around each hoop, from right to left of the closure. I like the change from my normal silver or gold hoops. These are a perfect black hoop with the glamours Cubic Zirconia surrounding it. 

When the light hits these, the shine is just amazing! I love how they work with anything, from casual to elegant. It's just a great pair of earrings and fit very well, while not coming undone all day from wearing. Love that it's a strong metal and won't break or rust as many metals. 

Just Beautiful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Super cute fit around my ear! It gives me the total little slice of silver and hugs the ear just like a huggie should. I love the silver as it shines very nicely and adds an easy to detect color to my ear. It also matches well with many of the clothing I wear. Very nice and an excellent thickness to each hoop, which is evenly thick 7mm and weigh like your wearing nothing at all.

Excellent Hoops!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

I enjoy this ring and it's a size 6 fits my finger of choice perfectly! the design for the women's Rose Gold Stainless Steel is gorgeous. It has such a nice small but precious look to it and even though it is for more of a wedding ring, I like it as an everyday ring or a gift to a daughter or another special person in your life. The center with the single Cz is beautiful and dazzling as well!

My main features I love about this ring:
  1. Very smooth around and on the edges
  2. Fits my finger perfectly and has a gorgeous gold and simple design
  3. The polish design gives it a shine that you see everyday. When any light hits the ring it just shines like a star, on your finger. 
  4. Inexpensive gift or wedding ring.
I very much love the ring and the fit is excellent!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Beautiful ring with the decorative Cubic Zirconia in the center. I love how dazzling and sparkling it is, in the sun light and indoor light. It really is very dainty and beautiful. Strong Stainless Steel with a stunning look! 

A Perfect wedding ring or promise ring, but for me this is a great anytime of the day or month type of ring, gift to myself!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers