Tuesday, May 5, 2015

eNilecor - Short Hair Wig 14'' Straight Flat Bang Short Bob Hair + Free Wig Cap (White)

The White Short hair 14" Wig by eNilecor is awesome! I mean I never had a short wig, but since i have long hair already it's fun to change my look up, plus go from my normal color to this white! I think it definitely adds a new style to my face, plus I get bangs. I love how realistic it looks as real hair and not fake, but definitely so much fun to wear.

Below is my top reasons, why I love this style Wig:

  • The size is comfortable and flexes right over my head easily
  • No sign of my hair peaks through
  • The length is perfectly to my chin and curves in like it's been done with an flat iron or my favorite tool the Instyler.
  • The hair is in perfect condition, upon arrival 
  • Very breathable throughout the cap inside the wig.
  • Flows like real hair, when worn.

Finally, I would recommend this company and their gorgeous wigs, especially these short styles to anyone who wants a inexpensive new look with quality of real hair and not plastic. 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers