Monday, April 6, 2015

Scential Health Essential Oils - Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, and Cinnamon



Below I have three wonderful essential oils by Scential Health. Not only do they smell great, but they have beneficial health properties for mind and body.






I never really knew what Ylang Ylang really was, until recently. I found out that it is normally used to treat high blood pressure, regulate hormonal balance and a bunch of other great things.
However, the one that stuck out to me was it being used for delaying aging skin. I really like that one, imagine an essential oil that will make you skin retain it's moisture and delay your skin from aging, naturally. 

Plus, excellent for your hair as well! I really love the smell of the Ylang Ylang and excited to see it make my skin keep it's youthful appearance, with every use.

Excellent brand!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:







I like the fact that you get it in such a small .5oz container, which makes it easy to take along with you. Since it's perfect for insect bites and fungal infection, if you travel you can apply a natural oil when ever needed and all beat the battle of the bulge as well as aid in tighten your skin( keep you looking stunning).

I really love the size, the product is so potent and it's just a perfect price for a hard to find product!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






This product is like a mood lifter at it's best! I feel every time I take a whiff of this product my upside down smile turns right side up, ha ha. Really it is just a great scent and a great immune booster for the body. Terrific product and very well bottled.

Cinnamon is one of my favorite spices and this essential oil is just an excellent product!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”