Monday, April 20, 2015

PChero Latest Style Street Snap Universal 3 in 1 180 Degree Camera Photo Kit, Fisheye Lens

I love the PChero Snap Unviersal 3 in 1 180Degree Camera Photo Lens as it can fit on all types of smart phones and I have a few from old to new! This is perfect for a great landscape shot as well as portrait, but it works with three size lenses giving you choice to the shot you want to get.
I tend to use my phone for many photos and video recordings, well main reason I bought a high quality smart phone. However, it seems to be my main choice in photo shooting. So to have
this set of camera lens attachments makes a total difference in getting a nice shot and the clarity is perfect as well!

It's easy to use and set up, doesn't take up too much time to put on and take off. It is just a terrific product and at a great deal that anyone could afford, under 10 dollars.

Excellent product, I'm very pleased by it!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers