Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nail Design Kit and Makeup Brush Sets with Case From ACEVIVI


Below I have a review on two wonderful set's by ACEVIVI for travel and for home.




You now can have the pleasure of doing your own fun nail design with floral stickers and they are perfect for spring, but can work anytime of the year. This set is like packed with so many choices and designs. I love that it doesn't fall off easily and can last awhile, as it would be a waste if they only worked for a day.




The colors are vibrant and they easily apply to the nail, giving you a pretty floral design to any polish. The directions explains everything making it easy to understand how to use them. 


I actually started to use them, once they came in. Very vibrant and pretty!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I love that you can actually travel or store this case with brushes in the house. Since, the pink case is perfectly spaced out, your brushes never collide together, or fall out of those small separate holders. Plus the size is enough to keep the brush tops from becoming bent or messed up. 


I love the bright bold pink and the nice case it comes in. The brushes are soft and they don't fall out of the handle. It's very stylish and very useful for all your makeup needs, as I find I can do everything I need with these brushes on the go or at home. All I can say these are perfect and a great price for a high quality product!



If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




This is a lovely set for traveling and anytime you need to reapply, while out! I love the size and the brushes are perfect length for a travel kit. Nice size handles and beautiful case!

The color pink is very bold and the tin case is perfectly protecting the brushes from damage. Very nice angled brushes and super soft! 



If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I love the stand that is included in this set of brushes. The case actually can travel or just stay on your beauty counter when ever you need to use them. I love the shape and angles of each brush you get. You get just the right amount you need to do your face.

Perfectly soft and comfortable for everyday applying of makeup. Perfect set!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:





“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”











Google+ Followers