Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lavievert Soft Neoprene(Water Resistance) Macbook Sleeve Laptop Bag Handle Bag Simple and Elegant Briefcase

The Lavievert Soft Noeprene Sleeve is a nice bag type sleeve, which you can hold with the handle and not just the case itself! I love that it's very soft, the color is vibrant and the zippers are nice and long for grabbing on too. The pocket in the front allows for extra storage, while the inside is perfect for your laptop or tablet. 

It doesn't feel like my tablet or PC will fall out or break through the fabric, as it's using neoprene and a thick soft foam inside for protecting your device.

I love the design very much and the handle is what makes it so much more comfortable to carry my tablet along with me.

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers