Thursday, April 9, 2015

King Will 8mm White Tungsten Carbide Ring Matte Polished Finish Beveled Edge

The King Will 8MM White Beveled Edge Tungsten Carbide Ring is a beautiful ring and I really enjoy the sleek smooth style, from edge to edge. It looks like it is caving inwards towards your finger and though it fits perfectly! I can easily wear the 7 inch men's ring all day, However, it never felt like a men's ring because to me it can be worn by women as well. The design is so simple that it really is a stunning piece of jewelry. Having a Tungsten metal piece, will last for a long time and I am thankful for that! Not only is this more just for looks, but I won't end up scratching it or breaking it anytime soon! 

The style and design is so very beautiful, I can be seen wearing this every single day and night. The band is also perfect for special occasions and even just for everyday use, as I find it to be just some dazzle my hand was craving to wear.

Excellent piece of jewelry, very well made and designed!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers