Friday, April 10, 2015

Household and Organizing Products by FaSoLa


Below I have a 5 wonderful products that you can use for organizing your home, which all are made safe for the entire family to use. No toxins or chemicals in the containers and the products are made to last long and keep your home organized and clean.


This is a better way to enjoy ice cubes, because you don't need worry about spilling the water while bringing it to the freezer. The lid actually keeps the liquid and cubes in, while protecting anything that may blow in the water and freeze along with it. This isn't a tight lid and that is said in the description, because it is meant to be easy to open and just prevent anything from contaminating or coming in contact with the ice cube.

I really needed something like this, than my non lid type. Since, I tend to have a small freezer, I rather not have things falling into the ice cubes and they also can be used to make delicious treats.


I sometimes use it to make frozen yogurt cubes to blend up in a smoothie or freeze up some pudding mix with yogurt and add a small stick or not and have a delicious sweet, but healthy treat.

These are really nice and you don' t need the lid if you don't want, but it is BPA-free which is so much better than a toxic container holding your water or liquid.

Excellent product for ice cubes and dessert!

Video Review:
video

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





This is a nice simple umbrella and I really love the size as it is perfect for blocking the sun with the UV Protection, and the rain.


Easy to store in my bag and take along where ever I'm heading out too! Also this is an easy to open and close umbrella, so your left with no struggle or 
pain to closing it after use.

Awesome product, just what I need!
Video Review:

video

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I love that this is easy to organize my items in each cell and love the color. The box reminds me of spring and Easter. It is so soft and can store under the bed or in the close easily.
Since I don't have room to store things, this box makes it easy to put some items I have under my bed and saves me room and keeps things so organized in a favorite color of mine.



This is also very easy to open with the velcro and zipper closure on the bottom keeps the form. Plus, if you need more room they have other sizes.


Video Review:
video

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

 



Perfect way to store food and keep it fresh longer. I love airtight containers, as they are very good for dog treats and plenty of snacks and cereals. This is a nice container and keeps air from getting in or any thing from getting out!



It's clear view allows you to see what your storing and with a product like this you can have your favorite food last a whole lot longer than it getting moldy or gross in a few days!

Excellent box! Plus, they sell it in more sizes too!

Video Review:

video

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers