Friday, April 3, 2015

Fashion Accessory - Floral and Butterfly Design hair clip + One More

The Floral and Butterfly Hair Clip by Fashion Accessory is so attractive even just in your hands. I love how the pink and reds makes the flower so stunning and elegant. As for applying to your hair, I think there really is no wrong or right way to use this. 

I find putting it to hold some hair off to the side, to the back and a few other ways, that this really does a a great job staying in place and adding glamour and dazzle to any outfit.
You can really get away with this as an everyday design to elegant and fancy for those nights out or parties you may be attending.

Plus, since it's color is perfect for many others, I can match it up with all my different looks. Also, it is perfect for long and short hair. I think this is one of the best gifts for girls or for yourself, that money can buy.

Very well made and worth the cost for a dazzling, detailed floral and butterfly barrette.

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

I have to give a big thank you to the Fashion Accessory company for their added bonus product to review.

The design of this lovely Barrette is like a bow and peacock feathers out to the side. The glamours barrette sparkles and dazzles every which way. I love how it clips in easily and doesn't tug or tear at my head. The color is something I truly love and could wear this day or night!

Perfect piece for all hair types!

Video Review:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers