Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ekouaer Womens Lingerie and Sports Wear Review


Below are three products you can purchase from Ekouaer that you can get in many different sizes and colors, that fit your needs and liking.



The Ekouaer Women's Wireless Double Straps Yoga Sports Bra is a perfect fit around and the colors are so springy and bright! I love the soft feeling and how well it holds against my body without becoming loose after moving around or feeling as if I have no support.

The fit, the color, and the feel is excellent!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




The Ekouaer Latex Steel Boned Corset actually does a great job keeping the stomach in and the top or dress you wear, to look smooth and bump or lump free.

The different sizes on the Corset allows you to adjust if you need too. So if you lost some weight or gained some bloat or water weight you can easily adjust to fit.
I got the size closes to my waist and it fits me perfectly!  

It is meant to be tight, so don't think if it isn't fitting easily that it doesn't fit. You need it to be tight to hold in your waist and keep you looking smooth all around.

In my opinion, this is a great tummy shaper and doesn't really hurt or cause a problem worn all day long!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I love the Ekouaer Women' Smooth Comfort Underwire Push-up Bra, it's really comfortable without that under-wire poking or irritating me all day. It fits perfectly around my bust and doesn't rub on the shoulders.

The feel is like silk, so smooth. Plus, the color is really vibrant and fabulous.

I really love this bra from Ekouaer! :)


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers