Monday, April 6, 2015

ECALOO Kitchen Tool Stainless Steel Shovel-shaped Food Grater for Ginger,Garlic,Fruits and Root Vegetables

The ECALOO Shovel Grater is very unique and helpful!  I actually love the design of this grater, something very different than anything I've ever seen! The product is actually smaller than advertised in the photos and a really nice high quality stainless steel grater. I love that it can stand on an angle or flat if you want to shred up some garlic or peels of fruits. This makes adding a great addition of flavor to add on your desserts and meals!

Also the many small teeth that are faced both ways, allows you to easily swipe the veggie, fruit, or anything back and forth to get the same size grated pieces as just going one way. I think that is what makes this easier and faster. Plus, easy to clean and doesn't obtain a smell because of the stainless steel. Something everyone will be happy for if they are like me and enjoy garlic!

Terrific little grater, very well made!
Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers