The Dbmier Led Ultra-Thin Light Box is very thin, like having your tablet in front of you. It has a lovely black boarder and ruler guide on the left and top side. I love the amount of light it gives, once plugged in and no heat or irritation from the LED occurs while looking down at it.
Here are my reasons why I enjoy the Dbmier Led Ultra Thin Light Box:
- Easy To Operate/Use - Just plug the AC Power Adapter into an outlet and the other end into the device. Next press the power button, which there is only one button with the power symbol in the corner and begin drawing/copying and so much more!
- Design - It reminds me of a picture frame, very slim and a nice thick black boarder. The light is illuminated in the center allowing your object/objects be be view-able, from the smallest fibers of a blanket to the detailed designs of any piece of drawn art. The top and left side of the light box has a ruler guide, perfect for keeping measurements with many crafts and sizes of certain objects you need created in your photo. The power supply is plugged on the side, keeps any problem of it getting in your way for drawing, sketching or many other projects.
- Size - This is the 12" x 8", but the best part is that the main part that your using, the center of the black framed boarder is the actual 12" x 8". Therefore, you really are giving a large space to work with and what you paid for! No more tricks here, like many will mention the size of the object, but also include the part you don't use. However, the Dbmier A4 Led Light Box gives you the dimensions for the space your able to use and the black frame actually makes it come out to 14 " x 10" total.
- Brightness - The lamp inside is the use of LED lights, which are super bright and don't have any effect with the eyes as many LED products may flicker or cause irritation to your eyes if looked at. However, this light is a cool LED light in color and it gives the entire box the right illumination to see every piece of he design or object your trying to trace or copy. You also have three settings, as it goes from low, medium to high in brightness. So you will see all lines light and dark when tracing or copying an image.
- Multiple Uses - Yes it isn't only great for Tracing on paper, but for capturing the stitch of yarn, making perfect lettering with calligraphy, signatures, scrapbooking, tattoos and so much more crafting projects. I use this for a variety of things from creating my own comic book script for scrapbooking or card making, to perfecting a very well designed writing on the cards and letters I'm writing out to others.
- Portable - It's slim, strong, durable and very easy to store or take with you any place. Just supply the paper or which ever item your using it with and your ready to go. Everything comes in the box from the charger and the light box, so your set to go once it comes in the mail!
Terrific product, I highly recommend!
You can also find out more about the Dbmier's LED Light Boxes and specials by following them below:
If your interested in purchasing this product, please follow the link below:
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”