Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bluezoon Universal Folio Case for 7.0 Inch 8.0 Inch Tablet - Slimfit Multi-angle Stand

The Bluezoon Universal Folio Case is a perfect fit for all types of 7-8inch tablets and what I love is they easily strap on from the sides. The color is super bold and bright, they offer many to choose from as well!
Transform to a stand for the Tablet
My favorite features:
  • Slim Design - Not super thick and almost like your holding your tablet without a case, but it gives you that extra peace of mind it's protected.
  • Turns Into A Stand - The case can turn into a nice stand for holding your tablet at the right angel for viewing.
  • Color - Bolder and brighter in color verse any other brand I've seen.
  • Durable - Well made and very strong enough to protect your tablet from any hits, scratches or something that will come in contact with your tablet.
  • Price - A big one for me! It's a reasonable price for a high quality product. I love that as much because I can buy a few and change my tablet case one to another or cover a few others I own.

Flexes around the corners of the tablet, 7-8 inches keeping it held in the case.
Terrific product and very well made. You won't be disappointed, I know I'm not!
Just think you'll save cash and own a strong case to keep your device from damage, which is needed in my life as I'm always on my tablet.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers