Monday, April 6, 2015

Blithe 2 X 22000mAh Li-ion Batteries For Samsung Galaxy S3

First off, I needed to update my battery after use of my Samsung everyday the charge is not as great as it was the first time I received in the mail. However, when I placed this 
battery by Blithe in my Samsung, which fits perfectly, I noticed my phone holding a charger longer and making it easier and faster to charge as it use to do in the beginning.

This is a really nice high quality Blithe Battery and I am so blessed to find the perfect fit for my phone and since you get two it's just an excellent way to back you up, when the first one begins to slow down or die.

Great product, excellent deal for two!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers