Thursday, April 23, 2015

Amor Jewelry - Star Wars Themed Stainless Steel Matching Couple Bracelets

The Star Wars Themed Couple Bracelets by Amor Jewelry are beautiful and you have one for your loved one and yourself. The saying is perfect to bring a smile to each of your faces, while you mesmerize at them. I know this, because I look at the saying and it brings back memories of the day I received it. So as a promise ring alternative or maybe a way to show true love forever, this is a fantastic way!

The reasons I love Amor Jewelry Stainless Steel Bracelet Pairs is:
  • Size - The size is perfect fit and can pretty much is a one size fits all. So you don't need to worry about length is will fit for him and her. Each is sized perfectly for one guy and one lady. 
  • Stainless Steel - A hard to damage metal that keeps it's beautiful polished look everyday you wear it. The material is resistant to rusting, staining or becoming destroyed easily. I love the shine, shimmer as the light reflects from it.
  • Design - The Lobster Clasps on each piece is wonderful! It's easier to secure a perfect hold and also easy to take off. So I find it to be a better way to close these type of statement bracelets and work perfectly with the link design.
  • Wording And The Rhinestone - A beautiful rhinestone on each bracelet with a lovely shimmer and bright color. The words are perfectly engraved on each bracelet, so no unable to understand lettering.

I think that pretty much sums it up! However, I did want to know that there is something special about these bracelets. I don't know if anyone else will notice, but the cross on each bracelet if you turn it vertical. Each have a lovely Stainless Steel Cross shape connecting the links and the words. Finally, I really love this pair and it's just a beautiful gift idea for an Anniversary, Promise Ring alternative, and many other special occasions, just beautiful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers