Monday, March 9, 2015

YSL VoxBox - Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS





The YSL VoxBox I got today was the Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils. I must first say I love the container, so elegant and very easy to remove the mascara brush in and out of the tube. The product is said to give you volume and I can tell when I first tried it, that my eye lashes grew an inch longer fast! No need to attach fake lashes, because this product does it in away that you don't have to add glue or anything that will annoy your eyes and also look more like your real lashes.


I think for the most part this is the number one best fiber mascara I love to use! Also, the brush it coats the lashes perfectly and easily, no need to coat it over and over.
I am very pleased with this VoxBox and want to thank Influenster and  Yves Saint Laurent Beauty USA for allowing me to try it. 



Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."



Google+ Followers