Saturday, March 28, 2015

TaoTronics TT-DS004 2-in-1 900 DPI 1.4' TFT Color Display Colour & Mono Handyscan Handheld Scanner

The TaoTronics Scanner is a wonderful device! I love it even more than the other brand my mom has. This one comes with an SD card already and the color display to see exactly what has been scanned. However, the best part of this device is that it comes with a docking station, something I've been looking for! 

I don't mind using the hand scanner to scan certain things that I can't get to scan normally, but when I want to make perfect scan of pages, which doesn't evolve me holding the scanner and going over every page, I find that the docking station makes scanning so much easier!
I can now do receipts, photos new and old, written pages, documents, and so much more. 

Plus if I need to reach a hard to scan page or design of fabric, I just separate the scanner from the docking station and begin scanning any angle I want. I really love TaoTronic products, as they are always made high quality and built to last! I haven't seen or had any issues with the scanner since I got the product, which I always love when getting or receiving an item. So far all I can say is that this is a great product for the price, a wonderful scanner to do many different scans no matter the material and a perfect way to save memories and safe keep documents that may get ruined after awhile.

Awesome scanner by TaoTronics!
Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers