Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sunshine M&B Bluetooth Speaker and 5 Port USB Charger Review

Below are two great products by Sunshine M&B, that I am sure you'll find useful for your phone or tablets and many other devices.

A perfect charger for your many devices! I love that I can easily charge my phone, my many tablets and even my moms phone at the same time. It's so much easier that it rapidly charges every product, allowing less time charging and more time gaming!

It is a really simple design and easy to use product, which makes it even perfect for traveling and use at home.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

The Bluetooth Speaker is a wonderful product that you can travel with and clip on to your bag. It's not that big or heavy and is easy to take out doors with the well built construction. I think the main thing that I can notice different form many Bluetooth Speakers are the shape of this design and how much easier it is to pair.

The color actually reminds me of the outdoors and how rugged it is. I also like to mention that this is an extra way to recharge your battery. It has a 2000mAh, which will be perfect to charge your phone and other devices no matter if they are Bluetooth or not.

I really love the product, works great in the woods while hiking, fishing, or anything else.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers