Monday, March 2, 2015

Smart Solar Charger- Sunferno Flintstone 5000mAh Portable Solar Panel with Rechargeable Battery Pack- Water/ Dust/ Shock Proof Dual USB Port External Power Bank Backup

The Smart Solar Charger makes things easier on the go! I can charge my iPod, my smart phone and so much more with this easy to use, strong, and durable device. It isn't a cheap made product and doesn't seem flimsy any place on it. I love the color and love how it can handle the outdoors without becoming damaged. Not that I go around slamming it down on rocks, but just that it is meant for going outdoors and protected from a few natural tings that might get on to it.

What I love about the Solar Charger:

  • 5000mAh battery - good for so many devices
  • Design - strong for weather and outdoor use
  • Small - easy to travel and doesn't take a lot of space
  • Flashlight - It can also be used as a flashlight, and the light is nice and bright!
  • Everything included - need nothing more just your cords to the device your charging, but the micro USB cord is included.
Torch Light
Can charges many old and new devices
Great device so easy to use and so wonderful to own!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Use this code for 25% off : UTJGLXNF

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers