Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Scential Health Essential Oils - Vanilla, Frankincense, and Orange



These three Scential Health Essential Oils below are all in a .5oz container, allowing you to get the most out of every use, without losing potency!



The benefits of Frankincense is that it helps with  your respiratory conditions allowing you to breath better,help treat wounds and rejuvenate the skin, plus more! I just love the scent and for the price, it's a STEAL! I seen this go as high as 30-50 dollars for the same size.

Plus the product here is so potent and kept in a small bottle so non of the benefits ever go away. You basically will have every drop as powerful as the first!
Perfect product by Scential Health!

Video Review:
video


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





I love vanilla, in my bakery and desserts, as a scent in a candle and even in a natural fragrance. That is why I love this product so much, it's not fake or mixed with water or alcohol. 
Plus, benefits of vanilla is actually almost how chocolate makes you feel happy, vanilla makes you feel relaxed and angry free. It just makes you feel pleasant and happy all the time.

I love how it fills the room and just taking a whiff makes me brighten up, like it's always sunny and never a dark and unpleasant day!

Awesome product by Scential Health!

Video Review:
video


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





The Orange Essential Oil is like a pick me up scent. I can get my day going with just opening this product. It's like the sun has risen above my head, even if it's raining or snowy out.
I think in away it reminds me of when I use to use a citrus scented face wash. It sort of has the energize my body, just by the scent.

Also, the many uses of this product from a facial product to aroma therapy in a diffuser. The scent and the vitamin C you get from a natural oil like this is just wonderful! 
Super potent and one of my new favorite essential oil!

Video Review:
video


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”