Friday, March 20, 2015

Royal Blue Top With Lace - Daily Dazzle Dealz

I know when Spring comes along, everyone is in brighter and lighter colors. So the top I have here from Daily Dazzle Dealz is a perfect match for any Spring day. 
The top I'm referring too, is the Royal Blue Top With Lace. It's a very beautiful bold and bright blue color with this floral lace top. I really could tell this is something I wouldn't find at one of my stores around here very easily. It's got this lovely lace top, while the rest is solid.
the fit is excellent while the design just makes the shirt unique and very attractive.

I enjoy that it's one solid color, allowing you to add as much sparkling jewelry or causal pieces to this top. I can easily wear this through out Spring, Summer or even some part of Fall. It's such a lovely top, very form fitting and works with anything your wearing with it.
I love this lovely shirt by Daily Dazzle Deals, It does really make me feel dazzling to wear it everyday!

If your interested in this top, please check out the link below:

You can find more of these beautiful tops and other fabulous clothing, than check out You can even follow them, by clicking the links below:


Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers