Tuesday, March 24, 2015

RAVPower Luster Mini 3000mAh Portable Charger Lipstick-Sized External Battery

The RAVPower Luster Mini 3000mAh Charger is not only small and useful in so many ways, but it's Pink! I really love this cute device and take it in my purse all the time. So when ever I need light I just reach in my bag and voila, I have a flashlight or a great emergency light.
The design is perfect to grab on too, while the size is perfect for any pocket, purse, or even to stick in a drawl inside the home.

I really think if your interested in away to keep your device's life charged, while on the go and want a flashlight as well than check out the RAVPower Luster Mini, it's really an excellent product!

Few things else:
  • The flashlight - you can do three different modes from strobe, high or low light.
  • The 3000mAh Charger - the one end has a USB Port allowing you to charge your device when ever you need to and also to recharge the charger when needed. 
Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers