Saturday, March 14, 2015

Password Journal (a diary for Internet Login Security) by BookWeaver

I so much enjoy the size of this Password Journal and how easy it is to open and close. The pages stay in and don't fall out or all apart with the many times of opening and closing it.
The journal is a simple notebook design, but perfect size and room for all those nifty passwords you come up with and need to have on hand to access those accounts.

I know I needed something like this because I always seem to forget my passwords and when I need to change them, it can be a bit frustrating. However, this journal is just perfect for
holding all my long, short and strange made up passwords for any account I have. Of course, don't share or leave the book out for anyone to see, but it definitely is something to think about if your always forgetting or not remembering where you wrote your password for a certain account or a few. 

Finally, I'd like to say is that this actually kept me from rewriting all my passwords over and over from a small sheet of paper with letters and numbers that are even hard for me to see and from having it ever get destroyed so easily as a piece of thin note paper will happen to get after awhile.

This is really an excellent product for adults, teens and children.

video review: 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers