Thursday, March 5, 2015

Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Brightening Repair Treatment with Kojic Acid, Arbutin & Vitamin C

First off, if you want something with antioxidants and vitamins that will transform your skin from old and dry to fresh and new, that I wouldn't suggest those brand name companies that put in like 50% real product and rest of it being water or chemicals. However, I would suggest using Lumi*Essence Organic Advanced Skin Bright lotion because it really does reduce those spots all over your face from the sun, freckles around the nose and else where, and age spots. You really could have a no more dalmatian or leopard appearance and look bright and gorgeous with a use of this product!

From my use, like a few days I've notice a change in appearance on my skin! I didn't have those freckles as bright as they use to be, they became faded and my skin just got brighter. The glow of my skin without any marks and damage from the sun, which I accumulated from going to the beach often was finally gone. It's like a miracle in a bottle! Of course, my mom has aging spots and she use to be in the sun as a child for hours with her dad, no sunscreen lotion back than. Therefore, I allowed her to try it as well and she even seen improvements to the ones on her face. One day she work up and I was impressed to see, her face was like almost clear and most of her spots are really dark, when her tan is gone.

I don't think I could ever find a product that is so easy to apply, works like it says it would, and contains so much nutritious ingredients. Even, some of the ingredients you really don't find in products that you want to fix your skin, but Lumi*Essence includes them and many more!

Terrific product and worth trying if you want to see some results right away!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers