Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lavievert PC/Tablet Cases


Below are a two products by Lavievert.



This is a nice product, very easy to hold your Samsung Galaxy Tab in or if your like me another tablet or phone that may fit the case. I like that it keeps it very snug and doesn't allow space for anything to fall out. I think the stitching is well done and the color is nice for a dark brown.


Inside - Blue Felt

You can find many other colors on the site.


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






This is a very easy to open bag and very soft to the touch! I really love the colors as they come in black, pink and blue. However, I have the pink which I really do enjoy. The zipper tabs are nice and long making it easier to grab and open, I think for a simple bag that can keep your case safe from scratches and anything that may come in contact with it, than this is a great choice.


Nice 2 Zippers
Inside view - soft and silky feeling
If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers