Friday, March 6, 2015

KastKing Fishing Reel and Line Review


Below I have two wonderful products by KastKing. They are both perfect for a gift or an upgrade to the old reel you may have and line.




The KastKing Blade Spinning Reel is very sleek and perfect for any type of rod. You can use it for fresh water or salt and enjoy all the benefits of an easy to reel in and cast out reel. The line goes in easily and I haven't had any snagging or problems while winding it up.


The best part is the easy to hold and wind handle with easily goes around and doesn't take too much pressure. I love how well designed this reel is and the color is nice as well.



If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





The line is really nice, strong and doesn't cause easily breakage, when reeling in those huge fish.I like that I don't' have it snapping off as easy as many brands and I can reel in a large fish every time!


I do like that I can freshwater fish and cast the line out really far, verse others I've used that would only go maybe a quarter less the distance. Its really light weight and a nice strong line to use. 

Just perfect to have for fishing!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






Google+ Followers