Sunday, March 22, 2015

IBSound Motion Detection Clothes Hook Hidden Camera for Home Security - 1280 x 960 Video Resolution

This Motion Detection Clothing Hook really is a wonderful security device. It's really perfect for those who want to keep an eye on someone or even a great camera to make sure the child comes home and put's their jacket up on the hook, as they should. However, you use this device, your going to really enjoy the hook and the playback of the recording.

I actually think it's a fun item to have on my door. Not because it's a hook to hold up my coat, which I do love, but it can also be used after I remove my jacket to watch my room from anyone taking something that shouldn't be touched or moved. Not that I don't trust anyone, but I find it good to have just in case.

What you get with this Security Camera Hook:
  • Easy Setup - The instructions are really easy to understand and doesn't require hours of hooking it up or figuring out what you need to do. It probably took me 5 mins to set it up.
  • Protection against theft or for other reasons with the camera -
  • Rechargeable battery
  • Everything included, except the memory card
  • Nice hook design for any home, and the strength to hold your clothes and light bags up.
Awesome place to have a camera, so different and new!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers