Friday, March 27, 2015

Finishing Touch YES by As Seen On TV

The Finishing Touch Yes is a gizmo I always was curious of, since I seen it on TV. Plus, that Fran Drescher, the Nanny presents it as the best hair remover ever!

At first, I felt really no pain as long as I keep gliding on my arms and legs. The light automatically turns on, when I have it touching my skin. I love that it keeps charge and doesn't waste it when I'm no using it.

The results are pretty good and it's not difficult to use or painful! Something I hate is pain and this device didn't give me that burning or strange sensation after using it. Also, no irritation afterwards. I think for the stuble there was non left because it gets right to the root. 

For a travel or home product, this is quite nice and a price that can't be beat. In away, if your interested in longer lasting hair remover than this is a great tool and is probably cheaper than some electric shavers, but will cause you less shaving needed in between.

So far, I think its a great product and it's surprising that an as seen on TV item really does a decent job. 

video review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers