Monday, March 16, 2015

Fashion Century Lady - Professional Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush Single Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set with Black Gauze Case Bag

The Fashion Century Lady Professional 4 Set Brushes are perfect for any time of the day applying your blush, bronzer or any type of powder makeup. It's a beautiful set of 4 different angled brush tops, that make adding your makeup flawless and easier.  The size is what I really love because it makes adding blush so much faster and even covering my face with foundation powder I can do it simply.

This is a wonderful set and love the color and the size. There's no loose bristles or bent pieces as they arrived to my house and have been used a few times without flaw. 

Great set for those who apply makeup often or once in awhile!

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers