Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dot&Dot 15 inch Packing Organizer

Right off, I can tell you that the 15 inch Packing Organizer is a terrific size for many different size of clothing. You can fit up to seven pants or shirts or a mix if you'd like.
I think even if your using this for a small child, you probably can squeeze in a little bit more!

The bag is so easy use, it keeps things neat and straight, and it doesn't take up too much space. Now you can travel without wrinkling your outfits or even better yet, the part I love the most
is the folding board included, allows you to fold up your clothing when your ready to pack up and go! Plus, I can even use it anytime, even at home.

This is a wonderful Packing Folder and takes out the frustration of folding and keeping wrinkles away, while your traveling or storing clothing. 

All I want to say is that this makes packing and folding a whole lot easier!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers