Thursday, March 26, 2015

Becko Stick Tote Umbrella by Sinoguo

The Becko Stick Tote Umbrella is a nice black umbrellas with a J shaped handle. I love that it's very large and protects against a good amount of rain from ever touching your head.

Simple press of the button opens the umbrella and sliding it down in the center closes it.
It's very easy to open and shut, plus the length is pretty decent as well. When you open the umbrella it expands so wide that you can cover the heads of 5 people! It really is a nice large umbrella.

For the most part, I think it's a nice and simple style umbrella, bit fancier than a typical cheap store umbrella. However, I love the design and the ease of use!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers