Sunday, March 15, 2015

Basues - IPHONE 6 Case [Royal Series] Luxury Snow Pattern

The Basues IPHONE 6 Case is a beautiful case and I enjoy the snow pattern, it really doesn't even cover the beauty of your phone either. So your actually able to see the phone inside it, and enjoy the beautiful snow patter it adds to the phone. I love that it fits perfectly snug and keeps the phone from disaster, while being light weight and flexible. So really not a problem to 
place on your phone and it's not going to fall off anytime soon, only if you want it off. 

I love the silver as it's very luxurious, as the title mentions, but it really adds a nice snow flake shine to my phone. Very well made and I really love it enough to even think of getting a few for gifts for friends.

 Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers