Monday, February 2, 2015

Tagital Android Phone and PC Tablet 2015 Version Review

When your looking to replace or get someone a nice tablet, than try for something updated for 2015! I would suggest these great two products, I've reviewed below. They are both from the company known as Tagital, which creates top of the line, sleek and affordable tablets for everyone to enjoy!

Tagital T9X Quad Core Android Tablet is something that even a beginner would love to own! I have an older tablet, way out dated and this one tops it! The entire tablet itself works wonderfully for a quicker results by the selected app, or typing area, and just about anything you want to do on this machine.

My reason why the Tagital T9X Tablet is wonderful:
  • Dual cameras - For capturing photos and video calls
  • Speed - It has a high speed ability to get you from one app to the next, no slow down time because it's always running with the Quad-Core Processing Platform.
  • Screen Preference - You can actually change the look to fit your liking. Your not stuck with large words, small images or just anything that makes reading, viewing and enjoying work online or off horrible. Instead, you can control the entire style and design of the tablet.
  • 2015 Updated Version - Anything updated always means some more benefits than the recent version, which still is fine too.
  • Bluetooth ability - You can now enjoy any Bluetooth stereo, headset or other extras with this device. No need to type on the screen when a Bluetooth keyboard will work fine.
  • Apps Included - You have the typical types you need to keep things organized and to check your emails or surf the web. However, the Google store app is also already installed so you can download so more fun games to your system through WiFi connection.
I can't believe how much clear the screen is and with the 3D technology, you can get a better viewing of videos and games that are meant to be seen 3 dimensional. 
I can now surf the internet, and play a game with my friends at the same time. No more slowing down or horrible connection to wireless, because this Tagital Tablet connects fast every time and stays connected!

My older tablet would have like 2 bars the most and this is me standing right by the wireless router. However, the Tagital Tablet is connected with 5 bars all the time and I don't have be so close to my router, even if I'm a little further I am able to get 3 bars and still be surfing and playing games with friends.

I really love this product! I think it's the best ever made for tablets! I am so pleased with the quality, the price and the dual camera action. I just don't want to stop using it!

All I can say is thank you for such a wonderful product Tagital.

Video Review:

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

The sleek white design and size makes it a perfect phone for video chatting, watching videos and doing everything you love on a smart phone but with a larger screen. So you really getting double for the price of one!

A tablet Android Phone:

  • Dual cameras - For capturing photos and video calls, which does a great job for recording and snapping selfies if you like! You can even video chat and it doesn't stall while chatting to another.
  • Speed - Is as great as my old Samsung Galaxy 3, but actually I think its a bit better, which can be hard to say since I'm hooked to my old phone. However, I notice I can do a lot more with more going on in the background while on this phone and the speed doesn't slow down or cause problems loading
  • Screen Size - Now the size is of a smaller tablet, and for any one who wants to be able to see what is going on when using a phone this is like the best size phone to get! I think mainly it's because you can see what your watching or reading and still have the enjoyment of using it as a phone to video chat or anything else!
  • Built In WiFi - Ability to connect anyplace without using a network service.
  • Google Android - All the fun of Google Apps are able to be enjoyed on this device. 
  • USB Port - Enjoy a keyboard or mouse if you like cause you can easily attach it to the 
  • Tagital Tablet Phone, which makes getting to apps or other sites easier!
I can tell you that this device runs wonderfully! However, any tablet you get would be considered great, but if your looking for something as I was, that can do multiple things at a time and keep a good amount of speed and still be easy to use, than this would be a great choice! Also, if your looking to upgrade your phone, but not looking to pay a whole lot than this is a great deal and doubles as a tablet. 

Excellent device!

Video Review: 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers