Monday, February 2, 2015

Magicfly Wireless RF Item Locator Key Finder with Base Support and LED Flashlight, Remote Control, 1 RF Transmitter and 4 smiling face receivers

First off, the Key Finder  is a very adorable device, I love the smiling faces for the four black with color receivers. The transmitter in black is very nice as well and can be stationed any place you like. The only thing you need to be able to use this set, is two triple A batteries. However, the rest is all included.

It's easy to set up, and doesn't take up much space. You actually can set it up on the wall because your able to stick it or hang it verse just having it sit on the counter top. I love just the sleek design of colors and that it really does come in handy if your unsure where to find that key. Now instead of borrowing your roommate/partner's key you can actually find it with this device. 

Now for sound, the receivers are very loud and give a high pitch sound that would allow you to find them no matter what may be covering or on top. However, I do live in a small house so it's not to hard to track it down, but I tried testing this product by hiding it under a few pillows, under a pile of jackets, and even outside my door. So far with the sound of the receiver, after a press of the transmitter key, I heard it easily.

This is just a great product to own, if you know your one of those people who loses there keys easily or want to give someone something to keep them from losing their keys. I know I can be a forgetfully person and this does really help me as well as my mom. 

Video review 

Great product and wonderful sleek design!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers