Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lapworks Tablet Stands Review

 I have below two different size tablet stands for all brands!

Actually the LapWorks Traveler iPad Tablet Stand Works for any tablet, so even if you don't have an iPad your older tablet may fit just as well! I'm using my new Tagital Tablet 10" and it fits fine. I think its a great way to keep your device supported in a position you can watch videos, play games, and work on.


It's got a nice sturdy design and easy to fold up and take any place. It really is a wonderful, high quality product!

Perfect for anything and for any tablet, 8.5 inches to 12inches. 

I love using this daily and would recommend it to anyone who wants an inexpensive, high quality stand for their tablet or tablets.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

The LapWorks Rackit iPad Tablet Stand Wonderful way to keep any size tablet in the viewing position you prefer! I love using it in portrait position, but sometimes I use landscape to watch videos and type out emails.

It really comes in handy and travels well! I can use this with any tablet, and adjust it to fit each perfectly! From my 7inch tablet to my 10inch tablet, this gizmo works wonders!  

soft grip for the tablet to stay put and not be damaged!

adjustablet knobs to keep the angle's position and when storing

The design is beautiful and can fit anyone's preference. It is strong and won't end up broken anytime soon, it's meant to last with it's Chrome steel design. 
I also just love when things come to you already together, no need to do much work except for open the box and place the tablet on top.

You can view any side of the tablet

Wonderful product, great design!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers