Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kyasi Seattle Classic Folio Case with Sleep, Wake and Magnetic Close for 7 and 8-Inch Tablets, Deep Purple

The Kyasi Company is a brilliant shop of well made accessories needed for your phone and tablets. I notice this beautiful Seattle Classic Folio Case in purple on amazon and was hooked! I love purple and the case just was the size I needed for my new 7inch. However, I have one of those tablets that you don't find accessories for easily. That is why when I searched for anything Universal this was the first brand I came upon. 

The case is just beautiful! It really is as seen on the site and even better when once received. The case is so soft and not extremely thick. It's a slim case, yet strong and durable to keep your tablet protected and safe from harm.

The Magnetic Close is really nice for keeping it protected from opening if it falls and it even is just so much easier to open it up without undoing any buttons, velcro, or buckles.
I love how well it holds my tablet on the ends and leaves the rim open for pressing the button that are needed to use on your tablet, like the on/off button.  

The one part that makes this wonderful to travel with is that you can turn it around into a stand, allowing you to watch videos, play games, and video chat with friends  any place in the world.

I really love this case and enjoy the beautiful purple color! 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers