Wednesday, February 11, 2015

INBalance Health Corp INBar = Delicious Meal Bars With High Protein and Fiber






INBalance Health Corp INBar is a company creating a supply of delicious healthy vegan bars that are free from allergens, nuts, gluten and everything you don't want in your bar including
artificial sweeteners and colors. There are a variety of delicious flavors you can munch on, as a meal or a snack. They really do fill you up and a great way to add fiber and protein into a diet, without eating soy, animal products, and nuts.



Is really tasty like a cinnamon roll without all those high calories and sugars. It is very sweet naturally, and the cinnamon makes it super tasty!  
Cinnamon is such a good food for the body and it has such a great aroma and flavor in this bar. You will be pleasantly surprised how delicious this bar is, with your first bite.

The protein keeps you full and so does the fiber, as well as regular!

Delicious! 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





Delicious chocolate bar with a nice light crunch! flavor reminds me of a kitkat and the texture of it being in the sun. I love with a high fiber and protein count and I also love how filling it is, and tasty! You will find yourself in love with a crunchy chocolate treat again, and no guilt on any diet!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






Very refreshing, but more chocolate taste. I love how it reminds me of my favorite treats and nothing to be guilty about eating! After finding out I can't eat animal products and dairy because of IBS and Acid Reflux, I notice vegan foods even fats are actually helping me recover from these issues and keeping me feeling great! So this mint bar is a great replacement for any craving I have that includes dairy, like mint chocolate chip ice cream or Mint Milanos or anything! 

It's just super delicious!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:





Reminds me of chocolate covered cherries, full of delicious cherries and chocolate. I am so glad to find something like this, because my grandma loves chocolate and cherries, but after finding out she is Diabetic and can't enjoy the same sweet treats she loves. These end up being her replacement to those candies and even a great way to help her balance her sugar because of the fiber and protein keeps her blood sugar steady through out the day. 

I just can't get enough! These are super tasty and I am a big cherry fan.


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I love how yummy this bar is! It's very rich and creamy like pure fudge. However you still have that nice chewy bite from the rest of the ingredients. It does keep me satisfied for a long time, verse traditional fudge bars. However, if your use to chocolate protein bars, than this will do the same for you in keeping you full and happy, but without all those fake and sugar loaded ingredients.

Very delicious, for those who just want chocolate!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:







I always loved the combination of Strawberries and Bananas, but this is really tasty in the form of a bar. It's soft and chewy, but you get a nice flavor and scent of banana and strawberry. 

When I don't have a chocolate craving, this bar does the trick and replaces my crave for dairy( yogurt, smoothies, etc. with flavor strawberry bananas). 

Great for my morning breakfast meal and delicious on the go as well!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways: