Saturday, February 21, 2015

Home Fashions - House Hold Product Reviews



Below are six wonderful kitchen tools, that will save you time and allow you to make the most delicious meals every time! Sometimes, having them extra gadgets really do pay off!





Who doesn't like fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice, it's always delightful from the fruit.
I find this to be the easiest way to squeeze out some fresh juice, verse the hand method. However, just roll it on the counter or pop it into the microwave before squeezing and you''ll get the most out of it. 

Pretty neat gadget for pressing fresh juice out of fruit. It's very easy to use and I love the red color too. 

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




Perfect, that is all I can think of when using this little gadget. It gives you smooth and even peels of skin and will you will notice, like I have that this blade is very sharp. It really can cut through anything and that would be great to see it go through my favorite winter squashes.
However, I still need to try it out on those, but for right now my potato and carrot dishes are becoming easier and fast to prepare with this Peeler.



Also loving that little sharp edge that helps take out blemishes, which most veggies and fruits do get. Great tool!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



This is a wonderful pot, so much room! You can make a family a pasta meal and easily strain it like the professional chefs have. I myself always wanted something like this, because it's so much easier and less of a mess or hassle to use. The water easily comes out through the holes on the sides, while the pasta stays in.



The pot is my favorite and since I'm a huge noodle head, love my pasta. This is a product I am so happy to have and use daily!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




A brush is something that is used on the grill or indoors sometimes to flavor the meat or anything your cooking. I love this because the heat won't cause it to burn, you cane easily clean it and the benefit of a brush is all there without the bristles falling out or getting ruined when used. It's easy to add flavor from the juices back to the top or add some more BBQ sauce with this gadget. 



This is really a nice product to own in the kitchen or for outdoor use.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:


Perfect for getting fresh grounded sea salt or pepper corns broken up to the perfect ground consistency for any meal topping or add-in. I love that it's not electric, so no need to worry about batteries and it doesn't require you to be super man to use.
The clear Acrylic Body is really nice, letting you see how much is left and how far you need to refill it. 




Top
Bottom
To refill and open, you have to twist the top piece off 

Filling this Pepper Mill is also very easy and doesn't require to much pulling apart and putting back together again. Now, I can have my pasta with black pepper, my eggs with fresh pepper, and many other yummy foods as well!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:




I seen these a lot before and always wanted something like it. This is so easy to use, and makes delicious fresh and raw veggies look appetizing, for a salad or just as a treat with dressing.
I think if anything this is just a fun way to serve your food and an easier way to cut up and shred your favorite veggies, for the perfect finger food or addition to the soup or meal your making.



I love it for carrots, potatoes, onions and just anything works, even fruit. Awesome product, love the 4 interchangeable blades.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers