Wednesday, February 25, 2015

HipTaste Silicone Wine Glasses, Set of 2

The two Silicone Wine Glasses you receive are perfect round shaped, allowing them to sit firmly on the counter or any place your putting them. They actually remind me of eggs, with out the tippy top. The silicone doesn't give off any flavor to the beverage, which is something that would turn me off if it had. I find that you can drink anything, not just wine and still enjoy it in this cup.

It's perfect for so many occasions, and even though it's not fancy glass it seems even fancier to have a unique way to drink your beverage. I really love the fun cool and even hot drinks I can place in this cup, without fearing of them becoming damaged by heat or freezing. The luxury of easy cleaning up, no glass cracking once they fall or having to drink only certain drinks the the cups. You are able to be yourself and forget that if I am not careful I'll break these glasses,
well not really cause they are silicone. 

bottom , very flat to allow it to stand tall, without tipping

I think anyone would love the Silicone Wine Glasses as much as I do, and how unique the shape is that they never tip over, when filled with a beverage.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers