Monday, February 9, 2015

Elite99 Sexy Black Low-Cut Long Sleeves Playsuit

Elite99 provides you women clothing that are celebrity influenced and will not only please you, but your wallet as well! I love the styles and designs Elite99 has to offer and here is one of the fabulous outfits that I adore from their shop.

The playsuit is very loose fit and comfortable to wear through out the day. You still feel as if your wearing a short skirt/dress because of the shorts that allow you to show off your legs. It is very sexy and yet flirty too. You can pretty much throw this on as a causal sexy look or go to a high end dinner date or party and still fit the part! I love the feel of the cloth and the V-neck really allows me to show off my neck line. I also feel with any outfit in black, you can dress it up with bright color shoes, hand bags or even jewelry in all different designs. I myself don't stick to the must match with the dress look. Instead, I think of myself as a bit risky and try to add some different bright colors to any one color outfit.

However, this is so versatile and anything could work!

To learn more about Elite99, checkout the links below:

Thank You 

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers