Friday, February 27, 2015

Ekouaer Women's Sexy Black Lace Bra and Panty Set

I have to say that the Black Lace Bra and Panty Set by Ekouaer is terrific. The design is lovely and the fit is perfect! Sometimes, it's hard to find the right size online, when they could come in a bit too small or too large. However,The Bra and Pant Set is just right. I went with my normal size and it was not too large around or in the cups. 

The no slip straps are perfect for keeping it's position all day, I don't have to keep tighten or fix them during the day. I really love the bra and pants have an adorable bow in the center.
It's true, even if this is just for under your clothes I think knowing that your wearing something sexy or beautiful as Ekouaer lingerie, than you just feel stronger, beautiful and just happy that your body looks so great even though no one else can see it.

This is just a beautiful set and with black, it's always a perfect color.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Shop Amazon - Free Shipping on Orders Over $35

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers