Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Dot&Dot Travel Bottles Review

I always love creating my own skin care and hair care products, but sometimes it's easier to carry them in bottles like these by Dot and DotThey are a perfect size and amount for traveling with! I can pack my lotion, shampoo, conditioner and another favorite serum or face mask creation in the other.

Nice size openings on each bottle!

The silicone makes it easy to clean out and squeeze any little bit that may be left on the bottom. The colors remind me of spring or Easter and all together, this is a beautiful 3oz Travel Bottle Set. Plus, while on vacation you don't need to pack large bottles of your favorite hair product or facial product. Instead, using these bottles will save space and room in your bag allowing for more things to come along or just less for you to lug around.  

Extra benefit of a suction cup on each!
I really love that they are safe to use, no BPA and meant to last a lifetime! Great product for anyone to own!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers