Sunday, January 4, 2015

WellnesScent Argan Oil 100% Natural Pure Undiluted Cold Pressed USDA Organic Certified Moroccan Oil

The essential oil of WellnesScent Argan Oil is 100% pure, rich and cold pressed. You really can't find something so rich in an amber color that hasn't been watered down or extremely concentrated like this product. This is like the richest I ever seen it and the right size to keep its potency high, so every use is just as good as the first one! 

Argan Oil actually be came a favorite of mine this year because of all the uses and benefits. It not only keeps my hair healthy, shiny and frizz free, but it also makes my skin soft, smooth and banishes the eczema I have away!

What I love about this product is that I can actually take it and add to my beauty lotions, creams, and hair products. Just a little will make a huge difference. So even though your receiving an 1 oz, you really don't need to use a lot so it will last you awhile.
However, you never want to buy good, real products in large sizes because they won't be as strong when you hit the bottom of the bottle. Even if the dark brown bottle keeps it from being destroyed by light or the nice strong twisty top keeps it from air getting in, your
still going to lose potency every time you open it.

Here are some ideas I've been using my essential oil for:
  • Acne Scars - acne scars, and bumps I just add a tiny bit to any scar or bump and in few days, which actually faster than letting it heal on its own, they slowly vanish!
  • Dry skin/eczema -  I just mix a few drops into my normal lotions or if I'm adventurous I take some coconut oil, Shea butter, vitamin E, and some Argan oil and make a super rich lotion to re-hydrate and soften my skin ( also great for an overnight foot treatment).
  • Nails - makes my hands soft, but really makes my nails grow strong and look healthier. 

These are only a few ideas, but of course I can use WellnesScent Argan Oil in so many recipes for the body. It's been a pleasure to have tried this product, and really is truly wonderful Argan Oil.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers