Monday, January 12, 2015

Victoria Cat Hair Band and Bows


 Victoria Cat has many beautiful hair bands and bows for you to look great for any occasion and especially your daughter or daughters. These products are wonderful for weddings and many other special occasions. They really fit the part and even though I only have a few, there are many more wonderful products you can find by Victoria Cat.

I have four beautiful hair accessories for review.



The Extra Large Hair dress bow is very elegant, with the bold and shiny color. I have the Navy, but you have many to choose from and each are beautiful. The color is true to the image of the item and the bow's size is amazing. I love how comfortable it really is to wear, and would make for any special occasion or normal day feel special.




If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:



This is a wonderful wedding addition for the flower girl, for the bride who needs something blue. However, I find it suits any day attire just fine! It can be worn to parties or with a lovely outfit. I find it to be very easy to clip in your hair, and the center to be so attractive, when all the lights or natural sunlight aims right on it. 



Truly a beautiful piece and fits any one and could make a really nice gift!


If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:







I love this because it just screams Flower girl, but the look of it would fit a nice flower or sun dress as well. The design is so pretty and yet it can make anyone look special or maybe a goddess of the earth.



I love how it fits nice on top of my head and doesn't have rough edges that will tear at my hair or into my head.

The realistic daisy look is just magnificent and the lace is beautiful. 



You won't find something so similar to this since it's homemade, and I think that is the best product, handcrafted. 

Just a beautiful p piece!



If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:






I love Lavender and the bling on this bow is beautiful. My mom even enjoys the butterfly and flowers that bedazzle it. I really love the way it fits perfectly in my hair and stays put.
I would never find anything like this in the stores I live by, this is really one of a kind! 

A really beautiful piece!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:
Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers