Monday, January 12, 2015

Two Wonderful Heart Products From Custom Homestead

Custom Homestead is known for a wonderful array of chalk boards and beautiful decoration products to use in scrap booking, DIY, and much more!
I have here is two beautiful heart shaped items that would make Valentines day or any day special.

They make such a beautiful chalkboard for those who love hearts, like myself! I love how cute these small chalk board stickers really are, but still able to write on. You can enjoy re-sticking and rewriting on them with chalk, as much as you like. It's really a beautiful way to advertise what is being served at a party or just what as a decoration around your home.

Sticks well on plastic and any surface, reusable!

I think these make a cute addition to a catered party because you can easily present a food being served by writing the name on these and letting them stand right beside it.

Plus they could be great name tags. Just where your guess will sit you can have these show the name to whom is sitting where.

I really love these!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

First, the beautiful Valentines day colors are so lovely on these clothespins. I can see using these all year round because I am a huge fan of hearts and they would living up any item I work on and need to put together. I can place them on a bag to keep the air out like a bag of chips or a candy bag, they also could be just great decoration and crafting tools for a special person in your life or just a way to make any special thing you create even more lovely!

I think I can find many more uses with these around the house and not just for special occasions. However, they do make great Wedding, Party and Valentine Day decorations. 

Lovely set of 20 and the colors vary from bright pinks, light pinks and reds. Just beautiful!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers