Thursday, January 15, 2015

Two new and different USB Hubs HooToo Products

A perfect and simple HUB for all your USB flash drives, and attachments. You can transfer, download, and so much more. In my opinion the shape is a simple long rectangular shape that can fit next to your computer very easily. If you don't have much space, it actually bit compact than a square USB Hub or a wide rectangular one.

The 4 ports really do a great job transferring files and connecting instantly. No more, will I need to wait close to a minute to get a view of what files I've just connected or that my computer can actually read it.

I love the 4 USB Ports and each read at the same speed, non is slower than the next. You could even travel with it, so your never at lost of charging a device.  The body also is pretty solid and durable, very hard to break easily. 

Finally, I think it's a really nice USB Hub and can come in good use for multiple items to charge, transfer, download and many other things.

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

First, this may seem like a normal 3-Port USB HUB, but the best part is that you can actually attach your Phone(Ethernet) line through the one side allowing for connection to the internet.  I think it is a great idea if you want to use a laptop and don't want that wire right in the back of your computer, but instead beside it. 

I find it to be a great way to keep it out of my way, while working. Plus, you get 3-Ports to transfer, save, and much more with files saved on your Flash Drives, Other Devices and even just for charging.

Terrific way to stay connected and charged in one device, with a decent amount of speed as well. Your computer can pick it up instantly, when adding something on the USB HUB. 
Finally, I think this is very new and different, but a great product nevertheless!

If your interested to learn more, please follow the link below:

Thank You

Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

Google+ Followers